Out of all the destinations in the world, visit 10 locations and change yourself, the world and the future. How? Each of these locations impacts you physically, emotionally, spiritually, socially or environmentally. Doesn’t that sound good? Then, learn more and start planning your next trip today.
1) Build Relationships in Western Australia
The western third of Australia offers everything from coastal beaches to solitary deserts. It’s one trip that allows you to connect with family and friends as you strengthen relationships and build bonds that last a lifetime.
- Start your trip along the northern coast where you can explore the Coral Bay and Ningaloo Reef. As an ecotourist in this region, swim, surf, sunbathe and spend time hiking, learning and exploring in several national parks.
- Next, visit Perth, a bustling modern city. Here, you can shop, dine and stay entertained for days or even weeks with your loved ones.
- In Central West, observe dolphins, marvel at the Pinnacles Desert and enjoy Avon Valley’s spring wildflower display.
- To the south, tour wineries and taste Australian’s finest wines while admiring magnificent landscapes in the Margaret River region.
- Finish your trip to Western Australia with a visit to the Outback. Unique animal species, rolling landscapes and important mining communities offer insight into the area’s history and culture while they entertain you.
Enjoy exploring all the area’s natural beauty with your loved ones as you learn to appreciate your family and build relationships. The memories and impact this Western Australia trip make last a lifetime.