No matter where you’re going or what you’re planning to do on your trip, there is never a good enough excuse to skip travel insurance. It isn’t just your health that needs protecting, but also a few other, equally important parts of any journey.
Simplify The Task
It’s no secret – insurance is one of the most confusing and complex aspect of the trip planning process.
Aside from the fact that most people are simply informed about it, the vast number of companies and insurance offers just make things harder.
Nonetheless, there are a few things any good insurance policy should have, and here they are:
- Covering injury and sudden illnesses
- Covering your possessions and electronics
- Works in most countries in the world
- Non-stop emergency service and help
- Covering hotel, flight, and other transportation cancellations
- Should include personal accident coverage
If you find an insurance policy that covers most of the things above but is missing a few – move on. Only a police that features all these points is worth paying for, so keep looking until you find one that does.